03 April 2014

214 modern vintage is OPEN FOR BUSINESS at #hpmkt!

and y'all better hurry, cuz the good stuff is going fast!




 open during market daily, from 9-6 (later if y'all are buyin'!)
 if you are heading to hamilton-wrenn, 214 is just 3 blocks north of IHFC, and hang a left on e. kivett (btwn hamilton & wrenn). can't miss it in the middle of the block!
 if you get lost, or see something you can't live without in these photos, just give a call- they are nice peeps: (336) 314-8082
 did i mention to make this your first stop?
 cuz when they sell out, there is no more!
someone should adopt this guy!
 and someone should buy me that fancy chandelier!
 from traditional to modern, something for everyone
 when you stop in, tell them you are my friend, cuz the 214 peeps are my friends too and then we can all be friends together. ;-)

3 comments:

MJH DesignArts said...

I'll take the giraffes.
Mary

Brandy@MAKE+MODEL said...

Can I get info on the brass giraffes please?

Nancy {at} powellbrower at home said...

I'm so sorry to have missed 214 Modern at market! But Im thrilled to have met you and I enjoyed your fun tour. Loved all of the spaces you chose. Great fun! xo Nancy